Who are you?
You’re a driven digital designer, with at least three years design agency experience, passionate about design, branding, typography, colour and the latest industry trends. You are conceptually strong, with solid experience working quickly and efficiently on projects from conception through to completion, have an excellent understanding of both offline and online design principles, have exceptional attention to detail (watch that kerning!), good communication skills and an eagerness to ultimately fit in with our friendly and hardworking team.
If you’re ‘all of the above’, enjoy new design challenges, then our fulfilling, future focused and dynamic agency could be the perfect next step for you.
Whether it’s the logical next phase of your career, or a route back in after taking time out for family or other commitments, we’d love to hear from you.
What does our client do?
They work mostly with B2B clients throughout London and the Home Counties, providing concept-led Strategy, Branding and Digital Services for forward thinking Construction, Tech and Automotive clients, such as Willmott Dixon and McLaren.
What will you do?
This is a great chance to be part of our agency as it grows, and to contribute to our continued success while enjoying career advancement opportunities. Working closely with Liven Creative co-founders Andrew and James, you’ll focus on two key areas:
- Digital Design – Primarily designing fully responsive websites, (including interactive prototyping) creating digital assets, email campaigns, designing digital sales collateral and the creation of motion graphic sequences for use across social media channels.
- Brand Design – Supporting our branding work, including concept creation, brand development, creating presentations, finalising artwork and producing branding assets.
Why Liven Creative
There are many reasons, but here are the top six:
- A competitive salary that recognises your experience and potential.
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Endless avenues for developing skills and experience to complement your career.
- The sheer variety of strategy, branding and digital projects, and a contagious enthusiasm for concept-led design.
- Green credentials: we’re proactive in minimising our impact on the planet, and support Ecologi in planting forests around the world.
In an ideal world you’ll:
- Have at least three years’ design agency experience
- be able to show your creative credentials via degree level qualifications, industry experience and the all-important personal passion
- strong conceptual skills which can be backed up by an impressive portfolio of digital design and branding work
- fluent user of Adobe Creative Cloud and a good understanding of WordPress and Mailchimp
- some experience using any of the following programmes: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Premier, Sketch and InVision
- Experience of UX/UI for cross-platform applications, usability principles
- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- A great team player with the ability to manage your own workload and meet challenging deadlines
- Always curious
Okay – what if we click and I stick around?
We want you to help us grow, but we also want to help you grow. So, within 12-18 months, we’d look to:
- encourage your dynamic and go-getter side, and provide additional opportunities
- define targets and incentives that match your experience, insight and contribution to the business
- identify and implement ways for you to fulfil your professional development
- discuss the opportunity of either going full-time or increasing your hours in line with your lifestyle and other commitments.
Sounds great – how do I apply?
Easy. Send your CV, portfolio and covering email, and let’s take it from there…
No agencies. Thanks.